The Meggit model 2276 piezoelectric accelerometer is suitable for measuring shocks and vibrations in objects and structures that are subjected to extremely high temperatures. The accelerometer can also operate in high-frequency radiation environment such as Gamma and Neutron radiation and nuclear applications. This accelerometer is also hermetically sealed and provides mechanical isolation of bending motion and the mounting base. The signal return and the case are connected.
- Typical charge sensitivity: 10 pC/g
- Resonance Frequency: 27 kHz
- Frequency Response: 1 to 5000 Hz
- Temperature Range: -55˚C to +482˚C
- Measurement range: up to 3000 g