|• Interactive flow visualization & analysis in laboratory & classroom|
• Interchangeable blood model phantoms (custom designs available)
• Compare normal vessel to stenosed vessel
• Interchangeable real heart valves with clinically used non-sterile mechanical heart valve
• Variable pulse rate from 60-100 bpm
• See recirculation, stagnation zones and separation points
• Observe and quantify changes in velocity vector magnitudes
• Utilize velocity profile data to quantify shear stresses
• See effects of constriction on inlet and outlet pressures
• Control flow rate, vary the unsteady pulse rate
• Integrated LED and lase based miniPIV system with digital camera to PIV flow visualization and analysis
• Portable, easy to setup and use with FLOWEX™ software
|3D-Dental Scanner - EASY||The Easy model is a simple and efficient solution specifically designed for orthodontic and mobile prosthesis application.|
What You Can Do
• Models and Single Dies Scanning
• Bridges and Crowns, Anatomic, Reduced and Offset
|3D-Dental Scanner - SMART||Complete customized solution to exploit all the potential of digital processing in complex modern orthodontic problems. System functionalities can be customized & integrated with the main dental CAD software available in market.|
What You Can Do
• Everything EASY can do plus
• Guided acquisition procedure
• Scanning model segmented or not
• Multi dies support
• Scan bodies scanning and alignment
• Laboratory's articulator direct scanning
• Waxup ,Veneers , Inlays, Telescopes
|3D-Dental Scanner - DELUXE||High performance system offering the maximum in terms of speed, process and modeling complexity, colour model scanning. System is already equipped with all the main options in the range.|
What You Can Do
• Everything SMART can do plus
• Real color scanning and mesh creation
• Impression scanning
• Impression acquisition with model base creator
• Guided procedure for removable dentures
• Guided procedure for orthodontic projects with model base creator
|Dental Scanning Software - EXOCAD||EXOCAD software is known for its speedy operation and ease of use, helping you minimize training costs and maximize productivity. It is reliable and robust even when dealing with complex cases on a daily basis.|
Wide range of indications
• Anatomic crowns
• Bridge frameworks
• Primary telescopes
• Anatomic copings
• Waxup digital copy milling
• Simple copings
• Waxup-based frameworks
Add-ons for further indications
• Implant module- For the design of abutments & screw retained bridges
• Bar Module- For advanced dental bar designed
• Model creator module- To create physical models
• Provisional Module- To create temporary crowns & bridges
• DICOM viewer- For visualization of voxel data from CT machines during the design process
• Bite splint module- For designing night guards
• TruSmile Technology- For realistic rendering of dental restorations in real time
The CAD software works with the MTAB Dental Scanner to automatically create a 3D surface model of scanned dental cast from the acquired point cloud data. The software also includes unique algorithms, which allow the alignment of different scanned parts (upper & lower bite, stump & dental cast).
3D files can be saved and exported to a number of standard formats, such as STL, IGES, ASCII.
|Dental Scanning Software - CAM||Now producing dentures is as easy as printing a picture. Our CAM software is the perfect tool to produce dentures, crowns, implants and bridges. It is easy to use, safe and efficient. The software comes with many attactive features such as advanced automatic nesting, axis detection, 5-axis continuous milling, impants, traceability, sprues, etc. Its automated process is the key for quick and efficient production, as it avoids operator errors. |
Advanced Automatic Features
Enables you to mill more than 50 crowns in a single 100mm disk.
For flawless precision, propose a specific milling axis and strategy for each area.
Margin line milling
Margin line is automatically detected and thus milled with a specific strategy, so as to obtain the most accurate result for a perfect fit.
5-Axis Continuous Milling
For each selected area, the software recognizes insertion axis and undercuts to produce the correct fitting surfaces. Checking the machine capability first, it applies continuous 5-axis milling toolpaths to guarantee the ultimate results.
Detects all implant axes, seating of the screw, drilling depths, horizontal and vertical areas to find the most efficient milling strategy.
Being as flexible as possible, the software manages many different kinds of blanks with specific geometries from different material producers and suppliers.
Sprues (Support pins):
Just click from the top view and sprues will be created directly in the best position. Sprues can be easily created in order to reduce sintering distorsion. Each created sprue remains fully editable.
Reference engraving allows you to quickly and clearly identify produced parts. Thanks to the additional-reporting feature, identifying and tracking dentures is very easy.
The CAM software can automatically generate connectors. Simply choose the most appropriate shape to avoid distorsion during the sintering of your zirconia.
Block Height Optimization:
It allows you to incline the dentures so they perfectly fit within the block. Milling will automatically be made with the correct tool
inclination to compensate the angle with respect to insertion axis.
|Dental Milling Machine - DENTAMILL DX4||DENTAMILL DX4 is an ideal compact machine for dry machining. The machine comes with a dedicated 4-axis simultaneous CNC contoller and 6-tool ATC. The production time required per crown is mere 8-14 minutes. DENTAMILL DX4 ensures precision output in materials such as Zircon, Wax and PMMA. Various applications include bridge and crown moulds. |
• 8 to 14 mins per crown
• Dedicated 4-axis simultaneous CNC controller
• Precision LM guides and ballscrews
• 240 Watt spindle power
• Spindle speed of 60000 rpm
• Harmonic drive rotary table
• 6 tools with ATC
• Tool breakage detection
• One year warranty
|Dental Milling Blocks/Sintering Ovens||Milling Blocks|
Dental Milling Blocks : Wax, PMMA, Zirconia, Chrome Cobalt and Titanium
Diameter for discs : 98mm / 98.5mm / 99mm
Thickness range : 10 mm / 12 mm / 14 mm / 16 mm / 18 mm / 20 mm / 22 mm / 25 mm
Indications : Coping, single crown, full contour crowns, long span bridges and implant abutment
Chamber Furnace for Sintering Translucent Zirconia
Due to its maximum temperature of 1650 °C, LHT 02/17 LB Speed is perfectly suited for sintering of translucent zirconia. The electrically driven lift-bottom provides for easy charging. The heating all around the cylindrical furnace chamber provides for a good temperature uniformly.
By using special heating elements made of molydenum disilicide, crowns and bridges are protected against chemical contamination at the best. The charge will be placed in saggars made of technical ceramics. Up to three saggars on top of each other guarantee high productivity.
Model LHT 02/17 LB Speed is additionally equipped with rapid cooling devices. The furnace automatically opens stepwise for faster cooling. Depending on the charge and the type of saggars process times shorter than two hours can be realized.