Endevco 773| Triaxial low range DC Variable Capacitance accelerometer
The Endevco 773 is a triaxial DC variable capacitance accelerometer designed for measuring low level accelerations in automotive applications. Each of the axes of this accelerometer has separate power supply and ground. The output that this unit offers is single-ended with a 2.5V output bias voltage. This sensor is ideally used for automotive ride quality, motorsports or high-speed rail testing.
- Measurement range: 2 to 200 g
- Temperature range: -40°C to +100°C
- Weight: 24 grams (without cables)
- Sensitivity range: 10-1000 mV/g
- Frequency response DC to 2000 Hz