SDI 2227 | Q-module inertial MEMS accelerometer
The SDI2227 is a Q-module MEMS accelerometer specially designed for high stability measurement in inertial applications. It is a low-mass, low power accelerometer assembled with a high temperature, open PCB. This makes it electrically and mechanically compatible with fixtures and equipment designed for industry-standard quartz accelerometer. This low noise accelerometer also offers excellent long-term repeatability and is suitable for inertial or tile measurement applications from DC to medium frequency response.
- Measurement range: 10 to 50 g
- Temperature range: -55 °C to +125 °C
- Frequency Response: DC to 1400 Hz
- Sensitivity range: 10-1000 mV/g
- Sensitivity up to 400 µA/g