SDI 2240 & 2480 | Specialty Hermetic DC Variable Capacitive Accelerometers
The 2240 & 2480 MEMS Variable Capacitive Accelerometers are low-cost, integrated plug-and-play accelerometers ideal to be used for zero-to-medium frequency measurement applications in the industry. These DC accelerometers have an onboard voltage regulation with an internal voltage reference which effectively eliminates the need for precision power supplies. The case can be mounted using two screws, either adhesive or by attaching a magnet. The accelerometers support both differential configuration and the single-ended operation.
- Measurement range: 2 to 400 g
- Temperature range: -40°C to +100°C
- Temperature range: -55 °C to +125 °C
- Frequency Response: DC to 2000 Hz
- Sensitivity up to 2000 mV/g