Endevco 770A/770F | Low Range DC Variable Capacitance Accelerometer
The 770A/770F variable capacitance accelerometers from Endevco are designed for measurement of relatively low accelerations. Offering low frequency response down to DC, these accelerometers are suitable to be used for measurement of motion, low frequency and tilt. The 770A accelerometers are designed for adhesive mounting while the 770F is designed for a screw mounting. Typical applications of these accelerometers include measurement of low-level accelerations in automotive ride quality, motorsports and high-speed rail applications.
- Measurement range: 2 to 200 g
- Temperature range: -40°C to +100°C
- Weight: 6 gm (Without cables)
- Sensitivity range: 10-1000 mV/g
- Frequency response DC to 1500Hz