SDI 1521 | Analog Surface Mount Accelerometer
The 1521 Analog surface mounted Accelerometer is a miniature and low-cost general-purpose accelerometer that is ideal for use in zero to medium frequency measurement applications where high repeatability and low noise is crucial. The unit is insensitive towards temperature changes and gradients. Example applications include automotive, vibration and shock measurement, OEM, robotic and seismic applications.
- Measurement range: 2 to 400 g
- Temperature range: -55 °C to +125 °C
- Frequency Response: DC to 2000 Hz
- Sensitivity range: 10-1000 mV/g
- Sensitivity up to 2000 mV/g
- Hermetically Sealed