Endevco 7704A | Isoshear piezoelectric accelerometer for general vibration measurement
The Endevco 7704A piezoelectric accelerometer has an Isoshear design and is ideal to be used for general vibration measurement on structures and objects. The Isoshear design is known for its high stability and insensitivity to environmental inputs such as base bending and thermal transients. The Endevco 7704A accelerometer has been tested in a radiation environment up to 108 rads. It is hermetically sealed and capable for operation at high temperature environment up to 288C.
- Typical Charge sensitivity: 50-100pC/g
- Frequency response: max 6kHz
- Measurement range: 1000 - 2000g
- Temperature range: -55˚C to +288˚C
- Resonance frequency: max 26kHz