Endevco 2230E/EM1 | Miniature triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer
The Endevco 2230E/2230EM1 is a miniature triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer that provides measurements in three orthogonal axes on small structures and objects. It features adhesive mounting configuration and M3 receptables for connection with transducers. The 2230EM1 model is mounted with two cap screws that are supplied along with the unit. The mounting surface and the case are connected to the signal ground in this model. For an error-free operation, low-noise coaxial cables are supplied with the product.
- Typical charge sensitivity: 3.0 pC/g
- Resonance frequency at 21 kHz
- Frequency response: 1 to 7000 Hz (2230E) and 1 to 5000 Hz (2230EM1)
- Measurement range: up to 2000 g
- Temperature range: -55˚C to +260˚C