Endevco 2225 | Piezoelectric accelerometer for high g-shock measurement
The Endevco2225 is the industry standard for shock accelerometers as it is ideal for measuring high g shocks on objects. A 10-32 thread hole is attached in this model. ensures a low-base strain sensitivity, high resonance frequency and excellent output stability over time. A 10-32 top connector is featured in this model. For error-free operation, this model requires a low-noise coaxial cable. The 2225 Piezoelectric accelerometer is ideally used to measure shock on test articles and structures.
- Measurement range: up to 20000 g
- Temperature range: -55˚C to +177˚C
- Typical charge sensitivity: 0.75 pC/g
- Resonance Frequency at 100 kHz
- Frequency Response: 0 to 10000 Hz