Endevco 2222D | Piezoelectric accelerometer for measurement on mini structure and small objects
The Endevco2222D is the most popular piezoelectric accelerometer in the world for measuring vibrations on mini structures and small-sized objects. It weighs 1gm and effectively minimises the mass-loading. A hard-anodized mounting adapter is supplied with this model to ensure that the signal ground is isolated from the mounting surface of the unit. Along with a low-noise coaxial cable for error-free operation, the product kit also includes Accelerometer and Cable removal tools. The accelerometer is adhesively mounted.
- Typical Charge sensitivity up to 1.1 pC/g
- Resonance Frequency at 45 kHz
- Measurement range: up to 1000 g
- Frequency Response: 3 to 10 kHz
- Temperature Range: -55˚C to +175˚C