The Meggitt 2280 is a triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer designed for shock and vibration measurements in high temperatures. It has compact design and is hermetically sealed. The Meggitt 2280 is ideal for measuring applications in gas turbine testing due to its resistance to high temperature up to 482oC. The signal ground and the outer case are also isolated in this unit. The unit is also manufactured to ensure that it is compliant to European Union’s Low Voltage directive,2006/95 EC, EMC directive 2004/108/EC, and bears the CE mark.
- Typical charge sensitivity: 3 pC/g
- Frequency response: 10 to 4000 Hz
- Resonance frequency at 25 kHz
- Temperature Range: -54°C to +482°C
- Measurement range: up to 3000 g