Endevco 2229C | Miniature Stud-mounted Piezoelectric accelerometer
The Endevco 2229C is a lightweight miniature piezoelectric accelerometer with stud-mounting configuration which is ideal for measuring vibrations in small structures and objects. A 10-32 receptacle is mounted on the top of the transducer to ensure convenience for installation in a limited space. The Signal ground and the mounting of the surface are isolated from each other. The unit also supplies a low-noise coaxial cable that ensures an error-free operation.
- Typical charge sensitivity up to 2.8 pC/g
- Frequency Response: 1 to 5000 Hz
- Resonance Frequency at 21 kHz
- Temperature range: -55˚C to +177˚C
- Measurement range: up to 2000 g