Endevco 22 Picomin | Smallest Piezoelectric Accelerometer
The Endevco 22 Picomin™ is the smallest piezoelectric accelerometer that is available in the industry (weighs 0.14 gm). It requires no external power as it is self-generating. The transducer is designed in such a way that it experiences reverse-polarity with the mounting base with respect to acceleration. The Endevco 22 miniature piezeoelectric accelerometer is supplied with a low-noise coaxial cable to minimize error during operation and a tool for removing the cable and the transducer in the field. This accelerometer is used for vibration measurement on small objects like scaled models, circuit boards and disk drives.
- Typical charge sensitivity of 0.40 pC/g
- Resonance Frequency at 54 kHz
- Measurement range: up to 4000g
- Operating Temperature: -73?C to +149?C
- Frequency response: 5 to 10 000 Hz