The Meggitt 2273AM1/AM20 piezoelectric accelerometer are specially designed for measuring vibration in nuclear reactors and loose-parts-monitoring systems. The AM1 and AM20 piezoelectric accelerometer have everything in common except that their connectors are differently located. The AM1 is side-mounted and the AM20 is top-mounted. This hermetically sealed accelerometer offers mechanical isolation of the seismic mass and the mounting base. These configuration provide a very low strain sensitivity.
- Typical charge sensitivity: pC/g
- Frequency Response: 20 to 5000 Hz
- Resonance Frequency at 27 kHz
- Temperature range: -55˚C to +399˚C
- Measurement range: up to 3000 g