Meggitt 2273A Precise High Temperature Piezoelectric accelerometer
The 2273A piezoelectric accelerometer from Meggitt offers a high precision measurement ideal for laboratory or industrial applications. It can operate in very high temperature up to 400C such as in nuclear applications. It can also operate reliably in the presence of Gamma and Neutron radiation. The 10-32 receptacle is mounted on the side of the unit and a 10-32 or M5 is center stud mounted on the hex base of the model. The Isobase® construction gives a flat temperature response in the range of -184°C to 399°C and mechanically isolates the bending motion from the mounting base.
- Typical charge sensitivity: 3 pC/g
- Frequency Response: 1 to 6000 Hz
- Measurement range: up to 10000 g
- Temperature range: -184°C to +399°C
- Resonance Frequency at 30 kHz