Endevco 2272 | Piezoelectric accelerometer for cryogenic applications
The Endevco 2272 piezoelectric accelerometer specializes in measuring vibrations at extreme temperatures such as in cryogenic applications. The unit is hermetically sealed and the sensing elements used in the accelerometer gives a flat response over a broad temperature range. The accelerometer is also electrically isolated from the ground when it is used with an isolated mounting stud. A 10-32 UNF-2A side-connector is featured in this unit and it is also supplied with a low-noise coaxial cable for an error-free operation.
- Typical charge sensitivity: 13 pC/g
- Resonance frequency 30 kHz
- Frequency Response: 1 to 5000 Hz
- Temperature Range: -269°C to +260°C
- Measurement range: up to 2000 g