Endevco 2226C | Miniature piezoelectric accelerometer
The Endevco 2226C is a lightweight, miniature piezoelectric accelerometer with adhesive mounting configuration. It is specially designed to measure vibrations on small structures. A 10-32 receptacle is mounted on the top of the transducer so as to facilitate installation convenience in a limited space. This arrangement ensures an excellent output sensitivity stability over time. The model is supplied with a low-noise coaxial cable that ensure an error-free operation. The general usage of this unit is to test small packages and adhesively mounted applications.
- Resonance Frequency at 21 kHz
- Frequency response: 1 to 5000 Hz
- Measurement range: up to 2000 g
- Temperature range: -55˚C to +177˚C
- Typical charge sensitivity: 2.8 pC/g