Endevco 2271A/AM20 | Piezoelectric accelerometer for cryogenic applications
The Endevco2271A/AM20 is a piezoelectric accelerometer with a wide temperature range designed for vibration measurement in cryogenic temperature applications. The accelerometer is hermetically sealed and therefore is suitable to be used in extreme environmental conditions. The temperature response given by this accelerometer is flat into a wide temperature range. The signal ground and the outer case are isolated from each other. For an error-free operation, a low-noise coaxial cable is supplied with the product.
- Flat temperature response (-269°C to +260°C)
- Typical charge sensitivity up to 11.5 pC/g
- Frequency response: 2 to 4000 Hz
- Resonance frequency at 27 kHz
- Measurement range: up to 10000 g