Endevco 2222C | Piezoelectric accelerometer for general vibration measurement
Being an industrial favorite, the Endevco 2222C is the most popular choice of accelerometer for measuring vibrations on small and mini-structures. Weighing only 0.5 grams without cabling, it effectively minimizes the effect of mass-loading. A hard-anodized surface isolates the Signal ground from the mounting surface of the model. Along with a low-noise coaxial cable, the accelerometer is also supplied with unit and cable removal tools.
- Frequency response: 1 to 8000 Hz
- Typical Charge sensitivity up to 1.4 pC/g
- Resonance Frequency at 32 kHz
- Measurement range: up to 2000g
- Temperature range: -73˚C to +177˚C