The SurfaceCONTROL 3D 3500 from Micro-Epsilon is a high precision 3D sensor for accurate inspection on matt surfaces, based on the fringe projection principle. It can recognize 3D texts and detect the finest structures in an object, such as in engraving in coins. These scanners are ideally used for high precision manufacturing applications such as PCBs, rivets and medical components.
With this new 3D sensor, it is possible to measure the slightest deviation in shapes and planar geometry. The sensors transmit the measurement value to the 3DInspect software and view the results in a 3D point cloud. It allows the users to conduct comprehensive analysis and evaluation on the test objects without data loss.
- Highest repeatability up to 40 μm
- Best z-axis resolution of 1μm
- Powerful SDK based on GigE Vision and GenlCam
- Fully protected IP67 housing with passive cooling
- Up to 2.2 Million Data points per second