Skid steer loaders are not recommended for use in classrooms because they are host to a number of unique safety hazards:
– Unexpected vehicle motion
– Exposed rotating wheels and shafts
– Noxious exhaust emissions
– Hot engine components
– Improperly supported vehicle
– Possible disconnect of critical manufacturer installed safety devices
– Confined space, etc.
The MF500-HT-TSE Hydrostatic Transmission Training Simulator addresses all of these safety hazards and is built specifically for the classroom environment with the safety of the students and instructors in mind.