Our economical force gauges are mainly designed for applications where users are interested in basic and complex peak force measurements. They feature a high-resolution DOT matrix LCD display with a huge variety of standard gauge functions. These force gauges are ideal for hand-held and test applications with an optional handle set available for two-hand operation.
We mainly offer two types of force gauges including digital force gauges and mechanical force gauge. The digital force gauges are designed for either handheld or test stand mounting. They offer the best price performance value and high precision. The mechanical force gauges offer high precision compression and tensile testing at low cost. They come with a mechanical overload feature to protect the gauge from damage. Some of these force gauges come with a protective carrying case and a set of stainless steel attachments.
- Measuring range: 1 to 5000 N
- Accuracy: ±0.1% to ±0.5%
- Operating temperature: -17°C to 54°C
- Tensile or compression testing
- Test stand applications
- Physical medicine, occupational medicine and sports medicine applications
- General patient assessment in family, neurological and orthopedic practices
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Job task analysis
- Functional capacity and muscle strength analysis