Universal Load cells possess advantages of low profile and high stability, which are ideal for structural and fatigue testing applications. Low height, high accuracy universal load cells for tension and compression measurement are compact designed ranging from 0.05 to 300 tonne and offer high natural frequency. The stainless steel construction models ensure corrosion protection of grade IP66 or IP67 depending on customers’ demand. Typical applications for universal load cells include material testing in compression or tension, high capacity tension weighing and overhead weighing of cranes, compression weighing of hoppers, tanks and silos.
||0.05 – 300t
||± 0.05% F.S.
||-35℃ to +80℃
||200% of capability
– Legs of silos and tanks for weight
– Finding the centre of gravity of an object
– Bins, hopper scales and platform scales
– Special applications for individual requirements
– General weighing and force measurement
More application portfolio please click here
For more information, CONTACT US
now with your application details.