Endevco 7240C | Miniature Piezoelectric accelerometer for high frequency measurement
The Endevco 7240C is a lightweight, miniature piezoelectric accelerometer designed for high-frequency vibration measurement. The accelerometer is designed in such a way that it offers a high seismic resonance and ruggedness. The unit is sealed hermetically which prevents any environmental contamination. The signal ground and the outer case of the unit are connected. To make the accelerometer electrically isolated from the ground, it can be used with an isolated mounting stud.
- Typical Charge sensitivity: 3 pC/g
- Frequency response: 1 to 20 000 Hz
- Resonance frequency: 90 kHz
- Temperature range: -55˚C to +260˚C
- Measurement range: up to 5000 g