Endevco 2228C | Triaxial miniature Piezoelectric accelerometer
The Endevco 2228C is a small triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer which is very compact in size and measures vibrations in three orthogonal axes on small structures and objects. Three 10-32 receptacles are featured in the transducer for output connection. Either screw or adhesive, both types of mounting can be done. This ensures an excellent output sensitivity stability over time. The mounting surface and the signal ground are isolated in this model. Along with the unit, low-noise coaxial cables are also supplied to ensure an error-free operation.
- Typical charge sensitivity: 2.8 pC/g
- Frequency response: 1 to 4000 Hz
- Resonance Frequency: 21 kHz
- Temperature range: -55˚C to +177˚C
- Measurement range: up to 2000 g