The Meggitt 6243M1 and 6243M2 piezoelectric accelerometers are specially designed for vibration measurement in high temperatures environment for up to +650˚C in a continuous operation and +760˚C in an intermittent operation. It is suitable for measurement on aircraft or ground-based gas turbine. Due to their compact size and lightweight bodies, they can be installed in cramped locations requiring minimal structural support. An integral hardline cable of customer specified length is featured with this product which is 120 inches long.
- Typical Charge sensitivity: 5.5 pC/g
- Resonance frequency at 11 kHz
- Frequency responses: 1 to 3000 Hz
- Temperature range: -55 to 760 C
- Measurement range: up to 2000 g