The Meggitt 6233C piezoelectric accelerometer is suitable for vibration measurements in high temperature applications such as in gas turbine engines. It features high sensitivity device, ruggedized connector, and ARINC 3-point mounting. It can be continuously operated in high temperature environment up to 482C. To cope with the high temperature, this accelerometer uses a charge amplifier or remote charge converter that accepts a 100 kΩ source resistance. The accelerometer also offers a balanced differential output that is isolated from the case ground. It can also be used with either a shielded hardline or softline cable depending on the operating temperature.
- Charge Sensitivities: 10, 50, 100 pC/g
- Frequency Response: max 5kHz
- Resonance Frequency at: max. 31kHz
- Temperature range: -55°C to +482°C
- Measurement range: 500 – 1000 g