HST5 Two Hinged Parabolic Arch
The HST5 Two hinged parabolic arch training equipment is designed for educational institutes to investigate the horizontal thrust of the springing of two-hinged parabolic arch by the precision load cell. It enables students to calculate the influence of lines and examine the relationship between applied load and horizontal thrust.
The entire training equipment kit is available with tools and an instruction manual to perform the different laws of Simpson's rule, influence lines, horizontal lines and model analysis.
- Examines the relationship between applied loads and horizontal thrust
- Comparison of horizontal thrust at springing with simplified theory
- Verifies model analysis theory
- Uses influence line for horizontal thrust
- Derivation of influence line for horizontal thrust
- Model analysis evaluation of horizontal thrust
Specifications and resources
Digital Dial Gauge: 12.7mm travel; 0.01mm resolution
Load Cell: 0...500N