HST23 Equilibrium of Forces
The HST23 Equilibrium of Forces training equipment is designed for educational institutes to investigate the action meet at a point when three non-parallel forces in the same plane are in equilibrium. It enables students to perform various experiments with forces pulling on one or more points at different angles.
The entire training equipment kit is available with tools and an instruction manual to perform the different laws of equilibrium of set of forces acting in the vertical plane, link polygon, graphical solutions, co-planar vertical forces, couples, equal & opposite forces, ground & wall reactions, three conditions of equilibrium.
- Equilibrium of a set of forces acting in a vertical plane
- Equilibrium of up to six concurrent forces
- Equilibrium of up to six non-concurrent forces
- Experimental verification of the three conditions of equilibrium
- Graphical solution of a triangle of forces (three forces) or closed polygon for more than three forces
- Link polygon
- Construction of polygon of force
Weights & Dimensions
Weight: 12 kg
Storage temperature: -10°C to +70°C
Operating temperature range: +10°C to +50°C
Operating relative humidity range: 0 to 95%, non-condensing