Endevco 7703A | Isoshear Piezoelectric accelerometer for modal measurement
The Endevco 7703A has an Isoshear design which is suitable for modal measurement on large structure and objects The Isoshear design is known for its high stability and insensitivity to environmental inputs such as base bending and thermal transients. The Endevco 7703A accelerometer has been tested in a radiation environment up to 108 rads. It is capable of enduring an operational temperature up to as high as +288°C. The unit is sealed hermetically that prevents environmental contamination.
- Typical Charge sensitivity: 50 – 1000pC/g
- Resonance frequency: max. 26kHz
- Frequency response: max 6kHz
- Temperature range: -55˚C to +288˚C
- Measurement range: 500 – 2000 g