Endevco 7201 | Stud mounted Isoshear piezoelectric accelerometer for general vibration measurement
The Endevco 7201 piezoelectric accelerometer offers high stability and insensitivity to environmental inputs such as base bending and thermal transients. It is ideal to be used for general vibration measurement on structures and objects. This accelerometer is also hermetically sealed which prevents any external contamination. To make the accelerometer electrically isolated from the ground, it can be used with an isolated mounting stud.
- Typical charge sensitivity: 10-100pC/g
- Resonance frequency: max 48kHz
- Frequency Response: max 11kHz
- Temperature response: -73˚C to +260˚C
- Measurement range: up to 2000 g