Pressure transmitters are pressure transducers with extra electronics to transmit an amplified current or voltage output signal (2 wires or 3 wires) over long distance without any significant drop in accuracy. Pressure transmitters are classified based on parameters such as operation range, accuracy level, type of media, manufacturing technology, output type, process connection type, application, physical specifications, etc. Pressure transmitters are executing in many industries for different applications such as pressure, level and flow rate of gas or liquids. Pressure transmitters are calibrated for their application ranges with non-affected results by temperature fluctuations in specified temperature range for them.
|Pressure range||-1 barto1500 Bar|
|Temperature range||-40°C to +300°C|
|Output options||4-20mA (2 wires) / 0-20mA (3 wires) 0-10V / 0-2.5V / 0.1-2.5 V / 0-5V (3 Wires) / RS485 (Digital), others with cable or DIN connection|
|Process Connection||any male or female ISO, BSPT, NPT, etc. connection|
|IP protection rating||IP65, IP67, IP68 or others|
|Explosion proof option||Available|
|Custom / special design||Available|
|Media||Water, gas, flammable liquids, acids, alkaline, sewerage, chemicals, foods, etc.|
|Pressure Reference||Absolute, vented pressure, sealed gauge, differential|
|Accuracy*||±0.01%, ±0. 1%, ±0.25%, ±0.5% of FS or others|
|Measuring range||-1 to 1500 bar|
|Accuracy||± 0.01%…± 0.5% F.S.|
|Output options||4-20mA/0-20mA 0-10V/0-2.5V/0.1-2.5V/0-5V 0.5-4.5V Ratiometric RS485|
|Connectors||Wide range of process & Electrical connection|
*includes: Non-linearity,Hysteresis and Non-repeatability
- Pressure capsules;
- Fully compensated digital pressure transmitters;
- Low cost models;
- Digital pressure gauges;
- Digital manometers;
- Pressure films;
- Fibre sensing for pressure measurement.
- – Automotive industry; (injection pressure, gas tanks, engine diagnosis, tire pressure)
- – Aviation industry; (cabin pressure, fuel pump, hydraulic oil pressure)
- – Chemical industry; (process control, bioreactors)
- – Environmental research; (level, flow monitoring)
- – Food industry; (milking systems, PET-bottle control)
- – Marine research; (diving robot, depth management)
- – Medical industry; (sterilizing machines, human joints. Oxygen tank pressure)
- – Heating industry; (pump control)
- – Oil and natural gas industry; (oil production, drilling, gas leakage)
- – Plant engineering & construction management; (vacuum in petrol tanks, vapour pressure /switches, concrete pumps, tunnel drill regulation)
- – Process automation; (pneumatic valves)
- – Pump / compressor; (water pressure)
- – Railway / vehicle construction (brake pressure)
- – Refrigerating plants; (air-con regulation; coolant pressure)
- – Water management; (water pressure and level, base pressure in dam walls)
For more information, CONTACT US now with your application details.
Please complete the enquiry form below for specific information and advice on Pressure Transmitters.
Fields marked with a '*' are mandatory and must be filled.