Submersible liquid level transmitters and transducers are a cost effective, accurate means of measuring tank level and ground water level in hazardous areas. Bestech offers different versions of submersible level sensors depending on the of the media specifications.
Keller Kynar Level Sensor
|The 36 XKY by KELLER is a specifically designed level sensor for extended service in sewage lift station environments. It features a relatively wide sensing diaphragm yet small overall size. The 36 XKY incorporates a monolithic diaphragm formed from Kynar®, which combines the non-stick quality of Teflon with superior toughness and abrasion resistance that simplify installation and eliminate the need for bulky and expensive protective cages.
• Non-fouling diaphragm design
• Housing resist chemical attack (AISI 316L)
• Digital interface RS485
• Rangeable analog output
• Mathematically compensated
• Increased reliability in lightning-prone regions
|The GSM-2 Level Sensor from Keller is a combination of an autonomous data logger and a remote data transmission unit in one device. When linked to a pressure transmitter or water level sensor, GSM-2 can autonomously collect up-to-date measurement values for pressure and temperature (and optionally for conductivity as well) and then transmit this data via SMS, e-mail or FTP using the GSM wireless network (GPRS connection).
• High-level of data security (internal, non-volatile memory)
• Low maintenance (battery operated, service life of up to 10 years)
• Robust and able to withstand short periods of immersion
• Adaptable (available in various housings)
• Can be used in various applications (many different sensor interfaces available)
• Free data management software (Datamanager)
• Integrated barometer and temperature sensor
| Keller's DCX-22 series are autonomous, rechargeable battery powered level and temperature loggers ideal for shallow or deep well water logging applications. Utilizing proven pressure sensor technology and advanced microprocessor-based electronics, the DCX-22 series is designed and constructed to provide years of trouble-free service under the most demanding conditions while providing an ideal solution to disposable data loggers.
• Pressure ranges up to 100 mWC
• Cable options available
• For shallow or deep well water applications
• Rugged 316L stainless steel construction
• Just 22 mm in diameter
• Free software increases versatility
• Logs up to 57,000 measured values
• 10 year battery life
- Pressure capsules;
- Fully compensated digital pressure transmitters;
- Low cost models;
- Digital pressure gauges;
- Digital manometers;
- Pressure films;
- Fibre sensing for pressure measurement.
- – Automotive industry; (injection pressure, gas tanks, engine diagnosis, tire pressure)
- – Aviation industry; (cabin pressure, fuel pump, hydraulic oil pressure)
- – Chemical industry; (process control, bioreactors)
- – Environmental research; (level, flow monitoring)
- – Food industry; (milking systems, PET-bottle control)
- – Marine research; (diving robot, depth management)
- – Medical industry; (sterilizing machines, human joints. Oxygen tank pressure)
- – Heating industry; (pump control)
- – Oil and natural gas industry; (oil production, drilling, gas leakage)
- – Plant engineering & construction management;(vacuum in petrol tanks, vapour pressure /switches,
- concrete pumps, tunnel drill regulation)
- – Process automation; (pneumatic valves)
- – Pump / compressor; (water pressure)
- – Railway / vehicle construction (brake pressure)
- – Refrigerating plants; (air-con regulation; coolant pressure)
- – Water management; (water pressure and level, base pressure in dam walls
For more information, CONTACT US now with your application details.
Please complete the enquiry form below for specific information and advice on Submersible/ Level.
Fields marked with a '*' are mandatory and must be filled.