Supports National Instruments data acquisition cards allowing communication with external equipment include:
– Control sample loading equipment
– Monitoring external signals such as temperature during the test, measurements can be taken and recorded in software
– Using multiple strain gauges to measure elongation of a sample
– Using voltage limits to switch testing (change direction) in software
– Control and monitoring of thermal chambers and furnaces
– Integration into production line for sharing part number data and informing a production line of a bad part is found
Minimum Computer Specifications for Runing NEXYGENPlus
CD ROM drive, 2.4Hz Processor or better with 3GB RAM
Microsoft® Word (2000 or later)
Microsoft® Access® for Security Module maintenance (unless another advanced database is to be used)
Unused COM Port with a 16550 UART (dual column machines only)Simple to set up, operate and maintain
Need assistance with your application? CONTACT US now with your application details.
Bestech Australia manufacture and supply industrial sensors, signal conditioner and data acquisition system from world leading company for test and measurement applications in R&D, process automation and monitoring, and manufacturing.