Melt Pressure Transducers
with flexible extension stem and mounted manometers are available for selection. Melt pressure transmitters offer a wide range from 0/10 bar to 0/2000bar with high accuracy up to 0.3%F.S. and 150% overload pressure capabilities.
provides comprehensive range of products for pressure, level, flow, integrated pressure-temperature measurements. Covering a wide variety of scopes and specifications, customers can easily find the right solutions for applications by choosing from our wide range of standard pressure measurement instruments as well as custom-designed or OEM applications.
- Both rigid stem and flexible extension provide thermal isolation to electronics
- Simultaneous pressure and temperature measurement at single point
- Rigid compact design
- Internal shunt calibration signal of 80%FS no need of external calibration pressure
- Hastelloy® -C membrane available
- 100% stainless steel with special alloy coating on pressure diaphragm
||0bar to 2000Bar
|Max Temperature at wetted parts
||3.33mV/V (strain gage) 0-5V DC, 0-10V DC, 4-20mA (amplified)
||external thread 1/2″-20 UNF-2A, M14x1.5, M18x1.5
|Custom / special design
||melting liquid, acids, alkaline, sewerage, chemicals, foods, etc.
||±0.3%, ±0.5%, ±1 %F.S.O
Melt pressure transducer using Piezoresistive strain gauge technology can convert medium pressure into an electrical signal output. Instead of using conventional transmission line filled with mercury or special types of oil, pressure values are transmitted mechanically via a rigid stem which is attached to the sensing element using a Wheatstone bridge circuit formed by 4 strain gauges on a micro-machined silicon structure in the sensor.
– Plastic extrusion process
For more details, please CONTACT US
with your application details.