HST10 Bending Moment in a Beam
The HST10 Bending moment in beam training equipment is designed for educational institutes to investigate This experiment takes the internal forces from inside the unit to the outside so that the students can see clearly how the beam reacts. It enables students to take the internal forces from inside the unit to the outside so as to clearly observe how the beam reacts.
The entire training equipment kit is available with tools and an instruction manual to perform the different laws of bending moment, strain, stress, young’s modulus, bending moment diagrams (BMD) and verification of equilibrium of vertical forces & moments.
- Visual demonstration of shear force at a 'cut' in a beam
- Comparison of experimental results with theory
- Creation and use of shear force diagrams
- Shear force variation with varying point loads, load positions and
- load arrangements
- Use of force transducer to monitor shear force
Weights & Dimensions
Weight: 6 kg
Storage temperature: -10°C to +70°C
Operating temperature range: +10°C to +50°C
Operating relative humidity range: 0 to 95%, non-condensing