The HFC14 Wall Jib Crane training equipment is designed for the demonstration of the concept of the triangle of forces through the use of a wall jib crane. The equipment enables students to perform experiments and determine forces in the parts of the jib crane. The experiment hardware is equipped with a crane with a compression jib and tension tie with adjustable length. It allows direct measurement and recording of forces.
- To determine the experimental values of the forces in
- the principal parts of the jib crane.
- To study the effect of altering the length of the tie to
- change the geometry.
- To compare the results with the forces obtained from
- graphical solutions using a polygon or a triangle of