The CNC Lathe Kit has been designed to train the user on maintenance and troubleshooting aspects of CNC Lathes- Controls, Electrical, Electronics & Mechanical, with focus on - CNC System Commissioning, Programming, Maintenance & troubleshooting. The mechanical setup comprises of the entire machine setup - Saddle, Bed, Spindle assembly and Pneumatic and Hydraulic devices - all of which built for ease of integration with control to teach CNC Machine Maintenance. It has a specially designed operator panel & control combining all the components of a CNC (NC, PLC, HMI) and drive control in a single unit. This kit is offered with a choice of CNC Control -SINUMERIK 808D, Siemens 828D, Fanuc 0iMate, Mitsubishi E70 and an entire mechanically ready machine.
Options include accessories that can be added to the machine, basic and advanced tooling kit for maintenance and calibration, a list of courses to choose from.
Skill Development Objectives
- CNC Electronics (Controls) Maintenance
- PLC & system Interfacing
- Maintenance of Servo drivers & Motors - Spindle Drive & Motor
- Commissioning of machine & knowledge in Machine Data
- Maintenance of CNC Hydraulic & Pneumatic
- General Machine Tool Maintenance
- Table Setup with Servo Motors.