Bestech Australia provides comprehensive range of products for pressure, level, flow, integrated pressure-temperature measurements. Covering a wide variety of scopes and specifications, customers can easily find the right solutions for applications by choosing from our wide range of standard pressure measurement instruments as well as custom-designed or OEM applications.Highlights:
- Pressure capsules;
- Fully compensated digital pressure transmitters;
- Low cost models;
- Digital pressure gauges;
- Digital manometers;
- Pressure films;
- Fibre sensing for pressure measurement.
||Keller's DCX-22 series are autonomous, rechargeable battery powered level and temperature loggers ideal for shallow or deep well water logging applications. Utilizing proven pressure sensor technology and advanced microprocessor-based electronics, the DCX-22 series is designed and constructed to provide years of trouble-free service under the most demanding conditions while providing an ideal solution to disposable data loggers.
• Pressure ranges up to 100 mWC
• Cable options available
• For shallow or deep well water applications
• Rugged 316L stainless steel construction
• Just 22 mm in diameter
• Free software increases versatility
• Logs up to 57,000 measured values
• 10 year battery life
In the past decades, pressure transmitters have been improved significantly through different technologies and approaches that result in lower power consumption, suitability for different material, smaller size and weight, and fast response with high reliability, sensitivity, accuracy and repeatability. Below pictures and graph show different possible pressure references to adjust the pressure transmitter based on them.
to measure pressure. These approaches are mostly based on special requirement of customers and advantages of the technology executed.The most common sensing technologies used today are Force collector types, Piezo-resistive and Piezo-electric, Electromechanical Strain Gage, Variable Capacitance, Electromagnetic as well as optical fibre sensing. Force collector types are electronic pressure sensors using a force collector component, such as diaphragm, piston, bourdon tube, and/or bellows, to measure the strain caused by the applied force over an area, therefore, measure the pressure In respect of Piezo-resistive effect, Piezo-resistive material such as silicon, molecularly diffused onto a metal or micro-machined diaphragm, is used to detect strain generated by the applied pressure. Similar to strain gauge-based pressure transducers, Wheatstone bridge circuit is formed to maximize the output sensitivity of the sensor.
Piezoelectric materials are also used as sensing element due to their piezoelectric effect in response to applied mechanical stress.
Capacitive pressure sensor uses a diaphragm and pressure cavity to create a variable capacitor to detect strain due to applied pressure. Common technologies use metal, ceramic, and silicon diaphragms. Generally, these technologies are most applied to low pressures (Absolute, Differential and Gauge).
– Automotive industry; (injection pressure, gas tanks, engine diagnosis, tire pressure)
– Aviation industry; (cabin pressure, fuel pump, hydraulic oil pressure)
– Chemical industry; (process control, bioreactors)
– Environmental research; (level, flow monitoring)
– Food industry; (milking systems, PET-bottle control)
– Marine research; (diving robot, depth management)
– Medical industry; (sterilizing machines, human joints. Oxygen tank pressure)
– Heating industry; (pump control)
– Oil and natural gas industry; (oil production, drilling, gas leakage)
– Plant engineering & construction management;(vacuum in petrol tanks, vapour pressure /switches,
concrete pumps, tunnel drill regulation)
– Process automation; (pneumatic valves)
– Pump / compressor; (water pressure)
– Railway / vehicle construction (brake pressure)
– Refrigerating plants; (air-con regulation; coolant pressure)
– Water management; (water pressure and level, base pressure in dam walls
For more information, CONTACT US
now with your application details.