The Bestech 710 computer controlled electrical training and assessment panel is specifically designed for capstone testing in Certificate III in Electro-Technology Electrician (UEE30811). This electrical training and assessment panel represents a low voltage electrical installation and equipped with the capability to remotely insert wiring faults. Multiple 710A panel can be interfaced together and simultaneously controlled.
The new updates include a new browser-based SCORM/LMS compliance software that is specially designed for guided training in the classroom. Instructors can control and activate faults on any one board or group of boards within a daisy-chained network from a single PC. This is to ensure that none adjacent board have the same faulting scenario.
- Testing & Verification to UEENEEG105A
- 35 Faults Give Thousands of Faulting Scenarios
- Includes Sub Main & 3 Phase Load
- Disconnect/Connect Electrical Device
- Extra Low Voltage Live Phase Rotation Test
- Remote Capstone Test Software Available
- Multiple 710A Panels Can be Daisy Chained
- Australian Designed & Manufactured
- Earth continuity
- Insulation resistances
- Incorrect connection including short circuits
- Incorrect polarities
- Earth fault-loop impedance
- Extra low voltage 3 phase rotation