S Type & Centre Hole
S Type load cells are suitable to use under conditions of Compression and Tesion that also known as S Beam Load Cells or Z Beam Load Cells. S-type load cells are widely used in hanging-scales, hopper-scales, or some areas need to measure compression or tension forces in a line. Some compact constructed models are well suited for testing tasks in quality assurance and material testing for industrial process and research laboratories.
Central hole load cells are designed for applications require the measured force to pass through the sensor. Such applications include force measurements on bolts, screws, plate and cover fasteners, spot welding machines, cutting tools and overloads monitoring. A wide capacity ranges up to 500kN to 2MN are available while miniature through hole models load range can be as low as 0-5N.
Loadcells using strain gauge based technology are used to measure physical properties of compression, tension, bending or shear.
|Force range (S type)||±2 to ±300kN|
|Force range (Center-hole-type)||0 – 5N (Miniature)
50k – 10MN
|Overload||up to 150% of capability|
|Force ranges||±2 to ±300kN (S type)
0 – 5N (Miniature Center hole type)
50k – 10MN (Centre hole type)
|Overload||Up to 150% of capability|
A Load cell is constructed using electric resistance metal foil strain gauge bonded to a spring material at points of maximum strain as the measuring element to convert force into a proportional electrical voltage. As the measuring signal obtained is very small, the strain gages in the central sensing area are wired in the form of a full Wheatstone bridge to increase sensitivity.
- Load cells for tension, compression only or both
- Double range load cells
- S Type universal load cells
- Load pins and single point load cells
- Shear beam load cells
- Centre hole / through hole constructions, low height
- Multi axial force transducers for measurements in more than one axis
- Miniature / Subminiature load cell, compact design
- Submersible load cells for submarine mooring line application
- Heavy duty loadcells for use in various harsh environments
- Hermetically sealed loadcell
- Pancake load cells with low profiles
- Fatigue rated load cells
- Proving ring testing
- Hand-operated press fit load cells
- High accuracy
- High overload protection
- High temperature stability
- Excellent price/ performance ratio
- Excellent consistency and durability, with materials such as stainless steel and nickel plating
– General weighing and force measurement
– Bins, hopper scales and platform scales
– Finding the centre of gravity of an object
– Vehicle weighing
– Tension in wires
– Brake pedal force
– Gear change force
– Legs of silos and tanks for weight
– Special applications for individual requirements
More application portfolio please click here.
For more information, CONTACT US now with your application details.
Please complete the enquiry form below for specific information and advice on S Type & Centre Hole.
Fields marked with a '*' are mandatory and must be filled.