Medical & Hospital
Typical instrument is suitable for classrooms and laboratories for understanding Hemoflow System. Custom designed is available on request.
Interactive flow visualization & analysis in laboratory & classroom
|– Interchangeable blood model phantoms (custom designs available)
– Compare normal vessel to stenosed vessel
– Interchangeable real heart valves with clinically used non-sterile mechanical heart valve
– Variable pulse rate from 60-100 bpm
– See recirculation, stagnation zones and separation points
– Observe and quantify changes in velocity vector magnitudes
– Utilize velocity profile data to quantify shear stresses
– See effects of constriction on inlet and outlet pressures
– Control flow rate, vary the unsteady pulse rate
– Integrated LED and lase based miniPIV system with digital camera to PIV flow visualization and analysis
– Portable, easy to setup and use with FLOWEX™ software
|Interactive flow visualization||Hemoflow™: Interactive Hemodynamics Visualization & Analysis System with FLOWEX™ software which integrates Educational Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), and Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV)|
The Interactive Hemodynamics Visualization & Analysis System enables an interactive experimental study of hemodynamics using state of the art technologies. Explore the highly visual nature of fluid flow using many standard or custom blood vessel models and heart valves interactively and safely with Patented Interactive Experiment and user friendly FLOWEX™ software which integrates Educational Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), and Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV).
Interactive Flow Experiment and FLOWEX™ software are used as tutors and they serve to increase basic skills and knowledge of hemodynamcis
– Three blood vessel phantoms, based on real patient data demonstrating various degrees of stenosis, come with the system.
– A mitral mechanical tilting disc heart valve comes as standard.
Bestech Australia also provide test equipment for hospitals such as 60 Hertz Impedance Tester, Ground Integrity Tester, Digital Interval Timber, Plugs & Jacks, Ground & Power Outlets, Grounding Cord Sets, and etc.
A glance at users around the world:
– Aligarh Muslim University, India
– Arizona State University, USA
– Bucknell University, USA
– California State University, USA
– George Washington University, USA
– Imperial College London, Great Britain
– Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
– Clínica Oftalmológica Pasteur, Chile
– Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
– University of Ghent, Belgium
and many more …
Please view videos relating to the products.
Please complete the enquiry form below for specific information and advice on Medical & Hospital.
Fields marked with a '*' are mandatory and must be filled.