IR Handheld Thermometers
Infrared handheld pyrometers with laser aiming beam are ideally for fast mobile temperature measurement such as inspection and maintenance.
|Products||Measuring ranges||Optical resolution (D:S)||Spectral range||Traits|
|IR thermometer MS||-32 to 760 ℃ (-26 to 1400 ℉)||20:1 / 40:1||8-14 µm||– Fast 0.3 second scanning, response time 300ms;
– Extremely light weight (150g) for industrial design
– Graphic software with oscilloscope function;
|IR thermoMeter LS||-35 to 900 ℃ (-31 to 1652 ℉)||75:1||8-14 µm||– Response time 150ms;
– Spot size as small as 1mm;
– Laser aiming marks the actual spot size at any distance
– Thermocouple input;
– USB interface and imaging software;
– Multi function flip display and statistical data processing;
|Measuring range||-32? to +760?|
|Spectral range||8-14 µm|
The illustration below shows the general construction of an infrared thermometer.
With the help of input optics the emitted object radiation is focused onto an infrared detector. The detector generates a corresponding electrical signal which then is amplified and may be used for further processing. Digital signal processing transforms the signal into an output value proportional to the object temperature. The temperature result is either shown on a display or may be used as analog signal for further processing. In order to compensate influences from the surroundings a second detector catches the temperature of the measuring device and of his optical channel, respectively. Consequently, the temperature of the measuring object is mainly generated in three steps:
- Transformation of the received infrared radiation into an electrical signal
- Compensation of background radiation from thermometer and object
- Linearization and output of temperature information.
For more details, please download the Basics of non-contact temperature measurement.
The LS is the most sophisticated IR hand held device. It provides an accurate measurement with its precision optics (adjustable for close or far field focus) and marks the actual true measurement with a laser crosshair, eliminating the guesswork out of handheld IR devices. It is fully programmable, offers a digital interface for on and offline data logging and includes a thermocouple plug in.
- Universal device and high precision
- Accurate reading with laser sighting beam and/or crosshair marking
- Programmable emissivity
- High and low limits
For more details pleases download product brochure here.
– Steel production and processing
– Paper, packaging industr
– Cooling process
– Glued wood
– Brake disc concentricity
For more information, CONTACT US now with your application details.
Please complete the enquiry form below for specific information and advice on IR Handheld Thermometers.
Fields marked with a '*' are mandatory and must be filled.