Eddy Current sensors are competitive in applications requiring distance, displacement or position measurement of electrically conductive targets in harsh industrial environments due to its tolerance to oil, dirt, dust, moisture, interference fields, and etc. The measurands can possess ferromagnetic or non- ferromagnetic properties, and the smallest possible dimensions are measurable by our miniature/subminiature sensor products whilst still achieving high precision results. Eddy Current sensors from Micro-Epsilon are the only ones with active temperature compensation and field calibration capabilities to ensure optimum signal stability, extreme reliability and accuracy to carry out measurement over large temperature ranges (-50℃ to +235℃).
|Compact eddy current sensor with integrated electronics eddyNCDT 3001||2 / 4 mm||0.1 % F.S.O.||±0.7 % F.S.O.||– Ideal for OEM applications
– Compact M12 sensors with integrated controller
– Frequency response 5kHz (-dB)
– Temperature compensation up to 70 °C
– Easy to use (plug & play)
|Compact eddy current sensor system eddyNCDT 3010||0.5-15 mm||0.005 % F.S.O.||±0.25 % F.S.O.||– Resolution max. 0.025 µm
– Linearity max. 0.00125mm
– Active temperature compensation, unique thermal stability
– Temperature range 50 °C up to 150 °C
– Extreme repeatability
– Ideal for OEMs
– High resolution
|Smart eddy current displacement measurment system eddyNCDT 3100||0.5-15 mm||0.005% F.S.O.||±0.2 % F.S.O.||– Sensor replacement using an integrated EEPROM module, no additional calibration required
– Default calibration for ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic materials
– Ultra-flexible cable
– Pressure resistant sensors
– Interfaces: Ethernet / 4..20mA / 0..10V
– Configuration via web browser
|Industrial multi-functional single channel eddy current sensor system capaNCDT 3300||0.4-80 mm||0.005 % F.S.O.||±0.2 % F.S.O.||– Resolution max. 0.02µm
– Linearity max. 0.008mm
– Multifunction Controller with LC Graphic Display
– Robust sensors to IP67
– Up to 3 configurations can be stored
– Frequency response up to 100kHz
– Suitable sensor for factory automation
|Compact single or dual channel eddy current sensor system capaNCDT 3700||0.5-6 mm||0.000018% F.S.O.||±5 % F.S.O.||– Resolution max. 0.09 nm
– Linearity max. 0.0025mm
– Miniaturized design
– Ideal for OEMs customization
– High resolution
|eddyNCDT ECT for extreme harsh environment||– Inorganic materials enables free shape of the sensor design
– Suitable for use in applications where there are strong vibrations or shocks, in electromagnetic fields or in vacuum conditions
– High temperature up to 350℃
|Linearity||± 0.2%…± 5% F.S.|
Eddy-Current sensors are noncontact therefore non-destructive instrument capable of highest resolution and linearity for distance and position measurement of any conductive targets. Due to the design principle, those eddy current sensors are very reliable in harsh industrial environments and present excellent stability in a wide temperature range. eddyNCDT series sensors present unique temperature compensation and field calibration functions enabling the best practice of temperature interference thus these sensors are indispensable in industrial operations.
- High precision and resolution
- Noncontact and wear free
- Tolerance to dirt
- Suitable for fast testing applications
- Very good price/performance ratio
For more details pleases download product brochure.
Please view our PDF brochures relating to this product.
More application portfolio please click here.
For more information, CONTACT US now with your application details.
To view the brochure, you will need to have a PDF reader. If you don’t have one installed, please download a free copy from the Adobe PDF Reader site.
Please view videos relating to this product.
Please complete the enquiry form below for specific information and advice on Eddy Current.
Fields marked with a '*' are mandatory and must be filled.